The majority of ground transportation services for Boise Airport are located on the lower level roadway outside of the baggage claim area, with the exception of Rideshare services. On the lower level, cross to the median and look for the color coded curbs.
Curbside Valet Parking: Upper curb, east end
Rideshare (Lyft & Uber): Upper curb, east end
Taxis: Black curb
Courtesy Shuttles: Green curb
Paid Shuttles: Blue curb
Buses: Purple curb
Curbside Valet Parking
Drop-Off Location - Upper Curb, East End
To use the new service, passengers will pull their vehicle up to the designated valet stand. Here, the passenger will provide their name, phone number and flight information before handing off keys to the attendant.
Pick-Up Location - Upper Curb, East End
Passengers can request their vehicle by texting the attendant upon arrival.
- Service is available daily from 4 a.m. to 1 a.m., or later, if necessary to accommodate incoming flights.
- Passengers are encouraged to make a reservation ahead of time via the link below to guarantee their spot.
- Drive-up valet service is subject to availability. See the designated valet stand at the east end of the upper curb upon arrival at the terminal.
- Cost to use the service is $23/day.
- Service provided by The Car Park. Customer service: 208.336.6597 or email@example.com
Rideshare - Lyft and Uber
Rideshare operators, Lyft and Uber, have a designated pick-up and drop-off locations at the Boise Airport.
Pick-up Location - Upper Curb, East End
Passengers who have requested rides through an app should follow rideshare wayfinding signage to the second-floor rotunda exit door and follow the curb to the right to meet their driver at one of the shelters labeled "Rideshare Pick-Up Area."
Drop-Off Location - Upper Curb
Passengers arriving at the airport via a rideshare service will be dropped off at their specified airline location on the upper curb.
- Wait to request your ride until after you’ve claimed your luggage at baggage claim or have arrived at the pick-up location.
- Rideshare drivers are not allowed to solicit customers and payment is made in the mobile app.
- Rides may only be requested through the mobile apps.
- Before you get into a rideshare vehicle, make sure the license plate, car make and model, and driver name match what is in the app.
Shuttles and Buses
Economy Lot Parking Shuttle: Passenger pick-up at the green curb. Shuttles run approximately every 15 minutes, 24-hours a day.
Hotel Shuttles: Some area hotels offer courtesy shuttle services to/from the Boise Airport. These shuttles will pick-up at the green curb.
Paid Shuttles and Buses (Curb locations vary):
Salt Lake Express
Offering transportation services to: Burley, Idaho Falls, Jerome, Mountain Home, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Rexburg, Island Park, West Yellowstone (MT), Salt Lake City (UT), Logan (UT) and more.
Sun Valley Express
Transportation to Sun Valley, ID.
Pick-up locations vary. Check your ticket for your route's specific location.
Valley Regional Transit
Regional public transportation authority for Ada and Canyon counties. Schedules and maps are located near the 1st Floor Rotunda elevator. Regular service to Boise Airport.